A few facts.

I made a gallon batch several days ago with an SG7. It measured 47uS. Was still climbing when shut off. I made some batches in 2001 when designing the SG7. They were measured at 45+PPM. They were all clear and colorless. I check them every year or so. Checked again after making the above batch. Still 45uS Checked Tyndall with lights OFF. No Tyndall but a few sparkles probably moving around by Brownian.

All batches use VIGOROUS stirring during production. I use 2 milliamps per square inch of anode area.

Trem