In a message dated 9/18/2011 1:35:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
alanmjo...@gmail.com writes:

Lois,  I'm thrilled to hear of your success.  Can you share some more
details of  the apricot seeds?  (quantities, how ingested, ...)     Alan

Sorry it took so long to get back to answer...Here are a couple sites to
check out... The seeds are high in B-17 which is a cancer fighter... For
persons  without cancer---1 seed a day as a cancer deterrent ----with cancer,
any where  from 25-75 per day.... I munch about 30 or so...Here are the
sites--( Jason Vale  spent 5 yrs in prison helping people cure their cancer...

This is  his site---_Christian Brothers Jason Vale  Apricots from God_
(http://apricotsfromgod.info/)
  another one----_control of  cancer_
(http://www.1cure4cancer.com/controlcancer/information.html)   Can do a
search-- lots of info on _Dogpile Web