Hi folks,

Whew!

Mike M. has safely unsubbed from the group, and I wish him well in his
venture.

That got a bit out of hand near the end, while my attention was
elsewhere. Sorry. Thanks for handling it as well as you all did. <sigh>

I only hope that he will now accomplish the stated goals of his efforts
and publish a free design that folks can test and verify. If it works
significantly better than other equally simple designs, great.

If there's something better waiting to be found, that is a wonderful
thing. Meanwhile, we have the good results and extensive experience of
the last, what, 14 years or so? Improvements to that record will indeed
need to be something very good.

I would appreciate if those interested in following his development
work report back here from time to time to keep us informed.

Here's hoping letting ourselves be picked over for ideas did some good.
<grin>

Peace,

Mike D.

Archives: