From: PTFerrance <ptf2...@bellsouth.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 2:05 PM
Subject: RE: CS>Durbin bill and FDA draft guidance

don’t know for sure but it would not surprise me with the push that pharma has
been making to take over the supplement industry so they can reap big profits.
I have read that some of the biggest supplement companies have been purchased
by pharma companies in anticipation of what they hope will come.
PT