Wow, very interesting!

-Ken

________________________________
From: Pj Converse <convers...@yahoo.ca>
To: SilverList <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2011 7:15 AM
Subject: CS>If You Know Anyone With Cancer...They Need To See This!

Hi Folks,

Please take a moment to check the link below for a very effective immune
restoration therapy which is producing amazing results for cancers of many
varieties as well as for a myriad of other conditions from Autism, to CFS, to
Lupus, to Lyme disease, to EBV, to HIV/AIDS, and so on...

This information came to me from a patient of Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt who
suggested that she get on this stuff immediately. After having a chance to look
at it myself, I can see why he was so adamant. I'm passing it on to you so the
word can be spread to those who may need it.

http://www.gcmaf.eu/info/

Blessings,
Peter