From: brick...@aol.com [mailto:brick...@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 4:39 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Re Cataracts

In a message dated 11/11/2011 10:00:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
patriot2...@cox.net writes:

I am frantically searching for non-surgical solultions that can advert
surgery all together or delay

I controlled my cataracts for several years using flaxseed oil. Actually I
used linseed oil bought from the local hardware paint department, linseed
oil is another name for flaxseed oil but it was not food grade. It delayed
surgery for 5 or 6 years. Since I receive Medicare and cataract surgery is
covered I had the surgery.

Has anyone tried mixing aloe vera and CS to get the CS past the stomach
acids?  Nutritional Living said that was a way to control Candida yeasts in
your intestines.

Brickey

No virus found in this message.