To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 19:06
Subject: CS>Re: argyria.

http://www.nutrasilver.com/

"At 3,600 PPM, NutraSilverĀ® is unlike store-bought or home-made
colloidal silver."

First thing to know is, has she actually got argyria?

And if its as you described wouldn't that just get thrown out of
court? Its clearly a case of deliberate self harm. Like jumping in
front of a car to claim the insurance, although, its probably stupid
to say this on his website...

"Impossible to get argyria (turning blue)"

and this....

"An Estimated 10 Million Americans Consume Colloidal Silver Daily"

Sounds like he's a bit loose with his facts to me.

David