From: Jane MacRoss [mailto:highfie...@internode.on.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 2:54 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Glaucoma

This was from this list earlier in the year:

Try 2 drops 3 times a day of N-Acetyl Carnosine and 500 mg x 3 day of each
R-Lipoic acid and  Acetyl carnitine preferably on empty  stomach. Add 500 mg
x 3 of sodium ascorbate. This combination will bring down your intraocular
pressure and reduce problems with glaucoma.

Jane