Thanks, Lola.
PT

-----Original Message-----
From: phoenix23002 tds.net [mailto:phoenix23...@tds.net]
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 3:33 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS> Need some iodine info please...

No danger.  I think I heard or read the other day the iodine is used
in meth production so the Feds said no more than an oz at a time.

"Methamphetamine producers use iodine crystals to produce hydriodic
acid, the preferred reagent in the ephedrine/pseudoephedrine reduction
method of d-methamphetamine production. A reagent is a chemical used
in reactions to convert a precursor into a finished product. The
reagent does not become part of the finished product. The regulation
of hydriodic acid by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) in 1993
rendered the chemical virtually unavailable in the United States."
   more   ....   http://www.justice.gov/ndic/pubs1/1467/index.htm
  Lola

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 8:01 AM, PTFerrance <ptf2...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Hi Tel,
>
> What is the perceived danger that only permits 1 oz Lugol’s to be shipped
at
> a time?
>
> Thanks.
>
> PT

This
> is what I received--" J Crow's  Lugol's solution 2%...{ Ingredients = 94%
> distilled water---4% Potassium Iodide & 2% Iodine }... Got 2- 2 ounce
glass
> bottles...
>
>   {{I should have read more of the " iodine posts" but time wouldn't allow
> it right now }} Is this a good mix ??? If so how much should a person take
&
> how often ??? Thanks for any & all help anyone can give--- Thanks, Lois
>
> {{ I got it on amazon.com--- this is the site---{ It was on sale--2
bottles
> for $20}}--J.Crow's® Marketplace, J.Crow Company, Herbs,Spices,Essential
> Oils,Fragrances,

Archives:

-----
No virus found in this message.