The book has all the exercises and is under 20 dollars. I am sure though if you
do private coaching that would be expensive. He does group healings where you
call in and they are $50. I think you can get benifit from doing the exercises
on your own. I haven't done the group thing. There are other things on his site
that are free too. There is an assignment test you can do if you have purchased
the book and it tells you what issues you have and what areas you need to work
on. It is free and after you work for a while you go back and test again.
Paula