What is the link to the magnet  group please? I recently bought the Wellness Kit. After someone mentioned them yesterday, I got mine out and put it on a toe that's been sore like a boil for a month (could hardly walk). Pain was  gone  in just a few minutes to my utter amazement. Left it on all nite but couldn't wear it with shoes. Was fine all day today. Plan to reapply for  tonite.

Thank you, Pat

From: "gaiac...@gmail.com" <gaiac...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Another way to heal
You will not regret it.  I wouldn't be without our magnets.  Members of the magnetic group have reported some remarkable healings while using the magnets.  Some I never even thought of--like putting magnets on both sides of the nose to clear a sinus infection!  That would work better for me than using a netti pot with CS because I can't stand to run liquid into my nose.

Samala,
Renee