So I got a bottle.  Though it says nothing clear on the paperwork, it is
claimed nanoparticles of silver from 2 to 20nm @ 3600PPM

Physical observations:
-dark brown liquid.
-When added to water, it has a tendency to sink, indicating the particles
are clumped together
- I punctured the top of the bottle with a diaper pin.  The instructions
were to do so with a toothpick.  Then drops come out of this hole.  I
estimate I am only getting 300 to 400 drops out of this bottle.  There is a
claimed 600 per bottle (which is the standard drop count for 1 fl. oz.).  I
don't think using a toothpick would have yielded 600 drops.

Results:
60 drops gives me some intestinal herx, and couple days of taking 60 drops
once a day, I notice some very slight overall health improvements.  No
systemic herx however.  Could provide some more incremental improvement for
me due to killing bartonella in the intestines, but it will not be able to
handle the systemic problem.

It is noteworthy that I get any results at all, as at present, no other
silver product does so for me.  Though EIS does prevent me from backsliding
systemically.

David