And $3.50 a day is his idea of affordable for everyone?

The thing sounds pretty far fetched to me.  And of course there's the whole
idea of NuSilver not being any different than home made silver, which would
be MUCH cheaper.

Oddly, he says that if she doesn't take the silver for a few days she feels
like her symptoms are coming back.  But if the silver made them all flee her
body--how would she get reinfected so quickly?   And why did he have to
throw in the 'I'm disabled" part.  What--to make us think that has something
to do with why we should trust him?

As I said--a lot doesn't add up.  To me, anyway.

Samala,
Renee