From: Marshall [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2012 1:20 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>brain a barrier/ silver citrate

Well if you are making Silver citrate, you need one molecule of citric
acid for one of silver. Silver has an atomic weight of 108, and citric
acid is 512, but contains 2 silver atoms.  Thus for a one to one ratio,
that is 2 silver atoms per citrate, we have 512/108, or approximately
5:1. Thus to combine 10 ppm of silver oxide with citric acid requires
approximately 50 ppm of the acid.  That is if you have a liter of water
with 10 mg of silver in it, then you will need approximately 50 mg of
acetic acid to react with it.

Marshall

-----
No virus found in this message.