The mucous membrane tissue is extremely effective at absorbing anything,
and in France medicine is often administered in that way. If I use EDTA for
instance, I use 3 or 4 capsules of EDTA powder and put them in overnight,
where they just dissolve, and I feel a lot sharper afterwards, as the EDTA
cleans out deposits from inside blood vessels, even fine capillaries in the
eyes and ears and brain (the retailer I bought it from told me he uses it
that way too as it is absorbed much more efficiently, so I reckon the same
will be true for silver sol/colloid).
At least there won't be any undissolved food there to absorb the ions of
silver, and it will go straight into your bloodstream. It is also a good
idea because you won't be damaging any of your gut flora, though when I use
silver sol orally for a few days the protective mouth and throat flora
get sterilized, and then I start to get a feeling of itchiness there, this
has also happened to me on the rare occasions when I have used antiseptic
or alcohol based mouthwashes for several consecutive days, though I do not
use these anymore for that reason. I think opportunistic candida is the
first thing to reinhabit that space hence the itchines, and when I just
stop the sol, or mouthwash, after a day or two the itchiness stops and
everything is back to normal. Each part of your body has its own protective
flora, even your eyesockets.

With regards, Dave Glover