Regarding B. Bradley's formula for MRSA--the CS, DMSO, and glycerine one--it
has been said by a nurse that they stopped the use of glycerine because it led
to the dehydration of deep underlying tissue of the lips and other places where
it was once used.  I had thought that glycerine got its water from the ambient
air, but guess that was not correct.   Question is--- what else can we use?
Hope Brooks reads this.  That formula makes the best underarm deodorant of all
time imho.  I also mentioned how the use of 5000 mcg's of biotin two times a
day has resulted in remarkably younger looking skin on this 70 yr. old female
in less than two months of use.  Hurrah!!  This will make lots of people very,
very happy today.  Hope so anyway.  :)   pj