  From: MaryAnn Helland
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 10:56 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Boils and infections

  I have to disagree with that.  It isn't the inert mercury fillings -- whether
loose or solid -- that is the problem, it's the outgassing of mercury when
certain acidic things that we eat or drink interact with the metal filling.
That's pretty much daily dosing.  And it certainly is a problem -- a possible
cause for MS, among other things.  A good book to read on the topic is called
*The Poison in Your Teeth* by Dr. Tom McGuire.  Another one is *Uninformed
Consent* by Dr. Hal Huggins.  Eye-opening.

  In my opinion, since most adults likely don't get many shots, they therefore
aren't exposed to much in the way of mercury from vaccines.  And if they're
smart, they avoid vaccines entirely if they can.  But people can't avoid the
mercury in their mouth -- especially if they're unaware.  Just my HO, of course.
  MA