It works.  I will second that recommendation.  I have several zillas around
the house.  A 6V lantern battery one (Godzilla) and a couple of smaller
ones using I think it was C batteries (Godrods I think he called them).
You can tape two C batteries together for a 3V minzilla.  I like the
minizilla for face stuff.  The 6V can cause eye flashes sometimes - which
while apparently not harmful are a bit disturbing.

Jaxi