Last December, i had cough from post nasal drip that just wouldn't go away.  I
went to the doc and still in spite of very strong antibiotics, it would not go
away.    I  only nebulized with CS while taking goldenseal-echinacea capsules
to no avail.   Then I nebulized CS alone and took olive leaf extract, oregano
oil, and black cumin oil.  A little bit of help,  when i added CS-lobellia
nebulizer treatement, in one week the cough was out, post nasal drip stopped.
Also it seems to have abated some of my allergies.  Rarely do i get allergy
reactions, except for mold.

Melly