Ah, I didnt realize there was the full PDF link on the side.  Yes,
this is the same people from ABL also it seems.  HVAC process, giving
97% particles, then addition of peroxide.  Now the question is whether
or not they also add peroxide in their ASAP/Guardian/Silver Sol
brands, which are also HVAC.  Everything else appears to be exactly
identical.

David

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 3:46 PM, David AuBuchon <aubuchon.da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Awesome.  How do you know it is the right one?
>
> Holladay and Moeller...where have I heard them before with other
> silver products?
>
> They mention hydrogen peroxide.  Also elemental silver coated in
> silver oxide.  No mention of free silver ions.  Also strange that they
> list it going up to 40PPM.
>
> Maybe it is "true" colloidal silver (i.e. particles and not ions),
> with hydrogen peroxide then added?  Any other guesses?
>
> David
>
> On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Alan Jones <alanmjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://www.google.com/patents/US7135195
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 5:23 PM, Alan Jones <alanmjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I found it -- patent 7,135,195

>>> --
>>> Alan Jones
>>>
>>> "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
>>> prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
>>> to the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)
>>

>> --
>> Alan Jones
>>
>> "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
>> prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
>> to the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)

Archives: