This is some great info about the zinc dosage I never knew this thank-you!

________________________________
 From: D B <mothman...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Colloidal silver ingestion with copper and caeruloplasmin
deficiency

That some hospital has stated this lady had been using colloidal silver should
not necessarily be taken to be direct proof of any definite link between
psychosis, copper deficiency, and colloidal silver. The hospital will have
asked her what she has been doing, any supplements she has been taking that
might have caused some changes, and naturally she will have mentioned taking
silver sol if she has been, and the hospital staff has merely noted this fact
down, whether it might possibly correlate with the incidence of psychosis in
any way or not; that is literally the way hospital staff note things down, and
all of a sudden, wham, 'silver might cause psychosis'. Far more likely the
copper deficiency is due to something entirely different, and in fact the
copper deficiency may be nothing at all to do with her psychosis.

For instance, a poultry farmer many years ago found that by feeding his turkeys
large amounts of zinc, their growth rate was massively boosted, but a few
months later, nearly 100% of the turkeys died with burst hearts and burst blood
vessels in their brains. What the farmer had not realized, was that zinc and
copper are antagonistic towards each other in the body, and displace each other
from the body. Nonetheless, copper and zinc must still be taken together, in a
ratio of 15mg zinc to 1.5-2 mg copper, as copper maintains the elasticity of
blood vessels, and without the copper, the blood vessels simply rupture and
burst wide open. Far more likely that this lady has a either a low intake of
copper, or an excessive intake of zinc, or some similar antagonist, as any
amount of silver from taking a sol would have been extremely minimal, unless
she was an extreme enthusiast who drinks a gallon a day, as some people have
been known to do. For instance, some
 athletes buy 50 mg tablets of zinc, as do men seeking to enhance their sexual
potency, and these tablets sometimes have no copper in, and this is extremely
dangerous and an almost guaranteed way to suffer a heart attack or a stroke,
like the turkeys, as above 50 mg intake of zinc a day, zinc is noted to be
toxic to humans in this way, and copper supplementation is thoroughly
recommended above that level as an absolute must. I myself will only take even
10-15mg zinc a day when combined with 1.5-2 mg copper, otherwise one is just
asking for trouble. Most chemists and doctors tell us we get enough copper from
copper water pipes, but that is certainly not true for all of us, as I only
drink distilled water, raw milk and pressed fruit and vegetable juice, and some
herb teas made with distilled water. Chick peas (organic, grown in properly
enriched soil, i.e. with rock dust such as basalt) provide a good balance of
zinc and copper, and can be eaten raw, nice
 and crunchy, but not too hard, after being soaked overnight and rinsed a few
times to freshen them up, with a little black pepper, lemon juice and yoghurt
(the yoghurt will protect the teeth from the enamel dissolving property of the
lemon juice); raw chick peas are very full of chi when raw like this, and form
a regular part of a typical Indian breakfast to provide great vitality at the
beginning of the day. I have no idea what type of silver she may have been
using.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22375039