We used to make very good  coconut oil with no heat when we lived in the
Philippines.

Here in the US we buy from wildernessfamilynaturals.com.  They have a good
choice of different processes of coconut oil.  If you want taste = go for the
traditional process with heat or no heat.  For cooking with no taste = go for
their expeller pressed which is further processed in The Netherlands.  For
ingesting and no taste, like us, we go for their centrifuge processed oil.  We
use their expeller pressed oil for cooking even frying and there is no coconut
taste at all.  We abhor the coconut taste.  We use the centrifuge oil for
ingesting.  No taste.  Bear in mind heat brings out the coconut taste.  To
melt, we use tap water on a bowl, then let the glass container (shot glass)  of
the oil sit on it for a few minutes until it is all melted.  Don't use stove,
it will really taste of coconut and also turn yellow from the heat.

Those coconut oils that have seen heat above 80F have lost their vitamins.  The
best medicinal feature of coconut oil is lauric acid which is not affected by
heat at all even up to 400F.  Expeller pressed oils are processed using high
heat somewhere around 4ooF and still retain their lauric acid.  Vitamins can be
obtained from other foods.

Melly