Looks like your only hope is to keep trying to get Mike the list owner to unsub you. I have read that at least some of you unsubbers have tried and not heard back, but I have no other idea except keep trying to get hold of him.
sol

Hanneke wrote:

Thanks but I am beginning to think that we who are trying to unsubscribe are thought to be backwards or something.

I have tried many times, and the emails come back undeliverable. Thanks you for your help but if it were just one having an issue with unsubscribing, the tip might help but there are quite a few who run into the same problems.