Tel,  Thank you so much for the info.......I have two yorkie/poos  5 years old
today......regarding the CS can you tell me how much CS to water for their
bowls.   1 oz to 2 cups of water or what......

Kathy Neff

From: Tel Tofflemire
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 11:35 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Helicobacter infection

Yes to your vet,
I have given my Yourkie, & 1/2 Poodle yourkie   Pets Colloidal Silver in their
drinking water since they were able to drink from a bowl. Last month my ex wife
had her yourkie / poodle checked out for teeth & gum problems, the woman said
she started to clean his teeth and asked what she was feeding them, she told
her and that didn't seem to impress her, as she continued, she asked my ex to
take a look,,,They were finished all ready sparking clean. The Vet lady asked
what else
she may remember doing for his teeth, Of course she replied, Tel, my ex, always
put a small amount of Colloidal Silver in their water, every day.

Well the vet said she was going to wright that in her Book, She said She never
seen teeth so clean with a dog that old,  the dog is 11 years old and has teeth
like a 3 year old. The vet normally charges $300 for a full treatment she only
charged $200 , I told my ex on the phone that she should have not charged
anything  she should have traded her little work for the schooling she got from
you.

I have never had my Dog Rambo's teeth cleaned,  I give him a bone to chew and
of course CS in all of his water.

Tel Tofflemire