He is lucky to have you looking after him, Jane.

Blessings, PT

From: Jane MacRoss [mailto:highfie...@internode.on.net]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 7:54 PM
To: dimethylsulfoxide-d...@yahoogroups.com; silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Treating toes, today's nursing job

Thought you might like to read today's application of DMSO & CS which I keep
in the cupboard but don't often need to use.

My husband is 95 in 3 weeks, he is diabetic, limited mobility but otherwise
strong as an ox.  I apply pressure stocking to his lower legs to contain
lower leg oedema.  This morning he tells me his right great toe is
"dangerously infected and could kill him"  I take this that the toe is sore.

I give him a dose of homeopathic Apis 30c and then after 5 minutes a 300mL
glass of water with a splosh of CS in to drink.

His feet are always swollen and I observed that the toe was red and a little
swollen but not much hotter than the rest of the foot. While looking for the
DMSO in the cupboard I soak the foot in a large bucket of hot water with a
cup of Epsom's Salts - for around 15 minutes.

I give him a 100mL drink of cherry juice.

Dry the foot gently, apply the DMSO on some clean cotton gauze, apply a
little colloidal silver, wrap the toe up in more gauze and apply a cotton,
non pressure, sock.

He is now working on the pc an hour later:  "how's the toe dear" I ask him

"Nothing wrong with it!" - he looks puzzled ("What is that woman talking
about")

I gave the Apis for red & swollen & slightly hot, I gave the cherry juice in
case it was gout rather than a localized infection, applied the DMSO to
reduce the inflammation & the CS in case it was an ingrowing toe nail
infection - the great toe nails are fairly thick & difficult to cut &
sometimes difficult to gauge if they are ingrown or not - this right toe
nail was ripped off some years ago when he fell - but grew back without
completely coming off.  The Epsom's Salts soak was a general detox and to
soften up the skin & increase absorbency & pain relief.

I shall do the same again tonight and anticipate all will be back to
whatever "normal" is for him by tomorrow.  DMSO is excellent in situations
like this.  So is colloidal silver.

Jane

No virus found in this message.