  From: David AuBuchon [mailto:aubuchon.da...@gmail.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 12:38 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: CS>Does EIS stress kidneys?

  I know the answer is "no", but I just need to hear it from some yes-men.
The lousy doctors are withholding CS from our cancer patient in the hospital
because his creatinine levels have increased and they think it must be
caused by the metal in the colloidal silver!  And in the meanwhile, his
previously improving health is no longer improving.  I am about to give them
a piece of my mind, but want to double check before I do.

  Thanks,
  David