Anything that has DMSO in it will probably work.   reference "DMSO :Natures
Healer" page 68 and 69
ACAM (American College of Advancement in Medicine) physicians told of
instilling one drop of a solution consisting of 25mg of DMSO with 2cc of
superoxide dismutase (SOD) once or twice a day for clearing cataracts and
glaucoma.  (bottom of page 68)

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Joyce Miller <jmillerwo...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I am using Eyebright that has DMSO in it, and yes, it stings, but I
> see the stinging as healing. Your message has me now wondering if I
> should add CS to that one as well.
>
> Joyce
>
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Guyot Léna <drumr...@stny.rr.com> wrote:
> > Hi Joyce,
> >
> > I regularly use CS as base for eye drops, adding MSM, or in dire straits
> > (like uveiitis) a few drops of DMSO (stings a bit more) to a whole
> > eyedropper bottle of CS. Works very well and I have my ophthomolgist's
> > blessing. I don't see why CS wouldn't serve well to deliver eyebright.
> > When I get home from my road trip, I plan to add L-acetylcarnosine,
> which is
> > reputed to help cataracts. My ophtho. is neutral but open.
> >
> > Be well,
> > Léna
> > On Apr 13, 2012, at 9:55 AM, Joyce Miller wrote:
> >
> > I am wondering if silver could be used as a carrier for my eyebright
> > that I use two or three times a day. My current bottle has DMSO for
> > that purpose. My new bottle does not have DMSO.
> >
> > Joyce
> >
> > --
> > “Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.”   Henry David
> Thoreau
> >
> > http://www.airedalerescue.net/alphabet/a_is_for_airedale/patterns/
> >
> > http://dearjubilee-joyce.blogspot.com
> >

> > --
> > The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.
> >  Rules and Instructions: http://www.silverlist.org

> > Archives:
> >  http://www.mail-archive.com/silver-list@eskimo.com/maillist.html
> >
> > Off-Topic discussions: <mailto:silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com>
> >

> --
> “Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.”   Henry David
> Thoreau
>
> http://www.airedalerescue.net/alphabet/a_is_for_airedale/patterns/
>
> http://dearjubilee-joyce.blogspot.com

--

*PLEASE remove ALL names and email addresses before forwarding; and send
only as BLIND CARBON COPY (Bcc).  Erasing the addresses helps prevent

Day Sutton

day.sut...@gmail.com