What people don't fully understand about the home made product Melly, is that
nothing adverse will happen.  Regarding the shop bought HVAC produced stuff,
who knows and who cares cos I don't buy it?

If anyone has had any issue with home produced EIS, then THEY have done
something to instigate that issue, it will NOT be as a result of the
consumption of home produced LVDC EIS consumed in appropriate volumes and
silver content strengths.

I have always maintained we have learned much from those who have tinkered with
and travelled this EIS/CS road before us, and to this end we are, or *should*
be, MUCH more enlightened, so there should be *NIL* issues with the home
produced predominantly ionic silver solution.  I take my hat off to those who
have gone before me in years past cos it's from those very people I have been
able to make my own determinations.  And after several years of consumption and
research...I haven't been proved wrong yet, and there would be many others who
would say similar.

People can debate/argue this 'til hell freezes over, just not with me, I will
stand by my beliefs/convictions 'til the day I draw my last breath, or turn
some shade of the colour spectrum, whichever comes first <g>.  I live in the
hope that MOST will eventually understand the LVDC home produced predominantly
ionic silver solution much better than they seemingly do at the present point
in time.

Disclaimer I spose: My considered, personal and researched opinion, others can
make their own determinations on the subject <g>.

N.