For those having trouble finding cetyl myristoleate I got mine at
www.beyondacentury.net which is now a .com.  I just checked and they still
have it on their webpage.

PT

From: Marshalee Hallett [mailto:utahpug...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 12:20 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>arthritis CMO & mussels with green lips

Hi, folks, for what it`s worth, here`s what happened to me and my arthritis:
I took CMO about 3 years ago, after finding out about it right here on the
Silverlist. I also gave Cetyl M brand canine preparation to my then 9 year
old Pug dog. In a few weeks she was running and playing like a puppy, and my
joint pains all went away!! The small nodes on my pinky fingers didn`t, but
they don`t hurt at all.

  A few months ago, my knee started aching again, as did my shoulder, so I
re-read up on it, and found that sometimes one needs to take another course
of it after a few years, so I ordered in some more CMO from Duoflex. Well,
after just one bottle, (30 capsules over 10 days) my knees are feeling lots
better now, and the shoulder is fine. (I gave the extra bottle and cream to
my friend, who also has bone spurs and joint pains. I hope it`ll help her!)
I have told my bone doc about CMO and I hope he`ll look into it.

 Also I discovered that eating cheese and drinking store-bought milk makes
my joints hurt, so maybe that was the insult that started my arthritis up to
begin with. I`m off them now and feel much better.

Hope this helps...

Marshalee

PS, I have a new Pug puppy!! Joy... :o)

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Jane MacRoss <highfie...@internode.on.net>