Jason,

      If you are testing well for mineral and electrolyte balance then you
must be consuming edible clay.  :-)

  _____

From: Jason R Eaton [mailto:ja...@eytonsearth.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 12:25 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Drinking lemon juice to alkalize

Hi Melly:

While taking adequate minerals is a very important part of health, I
strongly disagree with that blanket statement, which is backed by opinion
and not real science.  In fact, the truth is that the alkalzing minerals IN
lemon are primarily calcium, magnesium, and potassium.  It actually
stimulates the production of calcium carbonate in the body.  I'm aware that
some people out there are trying to teach this "leaching" idea, but it is
not backed in common sense or science, and is obviously being taught by
individuals with very little background in the scientific approach to
biochemistry.

For example, I actually have cellular and metabolic work done to monitor my
electrolyte and mineral balance.  I'm one of the few people who test at near
perfect mineral balance levels.  No mineral supplementation needed; only a
reasonably healthy diet is required.

Kind Regards,

Jason