Hi Paul:

Don't get me wrong:  I use Himalayan salt as well, especially for a great sea
mineral bath.

Wright salt doesn't taste very salty; it doesn't work very well as a culinary
salt, although it is a great therapeutic salt.  Real Salt by Redmond Trading
Company is a very clean award winning culinary salt that is excellent for
cooking and as a therapeutic salt.

Bamboo salt (9X roasted) is the best; it is very potent and powerful.  When
used in cooking, it is excellent.  However, when used in water it is very
sulphorous, and smells like rotten eggs (when used in soups and as a seasoning
with food, one doesn't notice it).  If used alone as for therapeutic purposes,
it's best to place it directly on the tongue, and then chase it with a glass of
lemon water.  Used in 1/4 teaspoon doses, it is a good supplement; used in 1/2
- 1 tsp. doses it can cause major detox reactions.

In 1/4 tsp doses, it usually causes a 1/2 - 1  log increase in Ph within ten
minutes, followed by a drop by 1.5x.  Therefore, it is similiar to how baking
soda works in the body, although the pH spikes with baking soda tend to be more
severe.  The increase in Ph is indicative of the alkalzing power of the salt,
and the excess drop in pH is indicative of its cleansing power in
stripping/eliminating acids.

Kind Regards,

Jason