I did 20 IV Chelations in Los Algodones, Mexico in 1995. Cost was $50 per
IV. Then I did 10 IV Chelations per year until the last 3 years as
maintenance.  The result was shown by before and after blood tests each year.
My
first  Chelation removed 17 kidney stones and lots of plaque, which I verified
by using  a kidney stone strainer. So for me I know what it does. Lately I
use a do  it yourself system _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D63THl-eNJQ_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D63THl-eNJQ) .  I have not verified this method
with blood tests or used my strainer to check.  To get good results I had to
increase my urine flow to at least 32 ounces per  day. I had to drink
parsley tea to increase urine flow. As the kidneys must  get rid of anything
broken loose by Chelation. One guy had junk broken loose  that lodged in his
eye, loosing his sight in that eye. He said  that showed him to take more
Chelations. Lately my blood pressure is  increasing, Chelations used to lower
my
blood pressure, so I better try more do  it yourself Chelations. I also
bought oral Chelation pills.If you do it yourself  Chelation you need to add
vitamin C plus any other vitamin you take as Chelation  removes both the good
with the bad.
Brickey

In a message dated 4/24/2012 5:02:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,