Melly Bag wrote:
Brickey,
Am interested in how long did you treat each eye with LEDs from V. I have V's LEDs too 660-850. Am still trying to figure out how to use it. Am not so sure how many minutes to use on each spot. Thanks. Melly

Brickey,
I'd also like to know how far away from the eyes Brickey placed the LEDs, and with eyes open or closed? I was a bit surprised to see the infrared LED used with eyes. My unit came with a warning NOT to use the 880 on/in eyes, so I am particularly interested how long to use the 880, and from what distance, and whether eyes were closed or open.
thanks,
sol