In a message dated 5/6/2012 8:41:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
one.red...@hotmail.com writes:

The Dr. found a bacteria 'helicobacter pylari' in  my stomach,  Right now
I'm on anti-botic, but I was wondering if anyone  has had any experience with
this bacteria.  And how CS would work on  it?  I take a maintance of CS,
but it did not keep me from getting the  bacteria.    Thanks for your info
Kathy

Hi Kathy, do some research on "Dragons Blood"  I believe  Brooks Bradley, {
a wise contributor to this group. } Mentioned that the use of  it will take
care of many stomach problems.. some member of the group may even  have the
post from him--I did research & ordered some---Haven't needed it  again as
yet----
  This is one of his posts concerning his research-----  Lois
       Brooks Bradley   H.Pylori  (  Helicobacter pylori }
...I offer a "summary- by-recall": The study was based upon the oral
ingestion of colloidal silver, both as a primary protocol.....and as an
adjuvant
to other protocols..  Suffice to say, there was no detectable improvement
through using multiple protocols over, simply, colloidal silver alone.
Therefore, I offer a brief on the "basic" colloidal silver protocol  utilized.
A variation in volume and strength was employed during these  tests.
Excepting the speed-of-influence, there appeared little distinction  in
efficacy
from among the various solution strengths ( 5 ppm to 20 ppm).   Better, more
rapid,  results were achieved by keeping an elevated presence  of colloidal
silver in the alimentary tract. This was accomplished through  having the
volunteer  experimenter ingest small quantities of CS over an  extended
period of time. The actual protocol most favored : Oral administration  of
approximately 1.5--2.0 oz. of 5 ppm CS (or equivalent at higher
concentrations)
at least three times per day.  Each dosage was followed,  immediately, with 8
to 10 ounces of plain water.   The average period  for achieving  complete
favorable resolution (even among the more severe,  acute, cases) was less
than 21 days.  Best results were achieved when the  CS was ingested, separated
by time, at least 1 hour before or after any meal.  This was  a VERY
simple, non-intrusive, methodology which proved most  effective in
remedy/control
of Helicobacter pylori.....at least we found this to  be so in our
EXPERIMENTAL evaluations.  No injurious or threatening  concomitant
circumstances
whatsoever, evolved during these evaluations. In the  few relapse cases
encountered, a simple repetition of the original protocol  sufficed to correct
them.  A considerable number of the original volunteers  chose to establish an
on-going protocol for including CS as a prophylactic  (generally around 1 to
2 ounces of 5 ppm CS, divided into two doses....daily). I  apologize again,
but must go now.  If this information is insufficient for  your research
needs, please post a notification. Sincerely,  Brooks  Bradley.