"Jane MacRoss" <highfie...@internode.on.net> wrote:

>Well that comment clicked my brain into the gender differences in how men
>and women cook!  I still like the comment the green beret I met in a mental
>hospital made saying that no advancement would be possible until men learned
>to think with their hearts and women to feel with their brains ..... but it
>sounded better when i first heard it.
>
>Jane

That is beautiful. Thanks for posting it.

As far as male cooking, my stove is completely covered with two large
canning pressure cookers to sterlize fabrics, so I do everything in the
microwave. For small dishes, I have a bunch of bowls to heat things like
spagetti & meatballs, and cover them with a small dish to keep the steam
and moisture inside. For larger plates, such as chicken or steamed
potatoes, I use an inverted microwave oven bowl like this

http://pstca.com/articles/food/food.htm

Fast, simple, and minimal cleanup. But I sure wish I could learn how to
make salads like most girls can.

Thanks,

Mike Monett

Archives: