Magnatite only occurs (as far as I know) in volcanic areas of the planet.
Look up John Milewski's sites and you will quickly se my interest in
this mineral.
I have seen some very amazing elements forming in the tight crevice's
of this stone.
i am firmly convinced that it is the magnatite that attracts or forms
the ormus that is then taken up by teh B/G algae that grows naturally
in that high lake on Mt Shasta.
It has teh ability to unlock one's own stem cells aparently.
 That was from a study done in NZ about 25 or 30 years ago, still not
commonly known in NA.
I will refrain from any product recommendations but I've been eating
it for the past 26 years and I'm holding up not too badly.
Tara