In a message dated 5/13/2012 12:03:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
highfie...@internode.on.net writes:

Bach  Flower essences

The creatures respond very well to Bach Flower essences as well as
homeopath, they are far more sensitive than we are - I have had excellent
results from homeopathy for 51 years of practice, both for acute and
chronic
conditions - startling results at times even with emotional  issues.   A
few
of my friends help at the Gawler Clinic - he lives  just up the road from
here.

Jane