Well said Sara, I totally agree
Debbie

________________________________
 From: Sara Mandal-Joy <smjl...@wavewls.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com; mdev...@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: Subject: CS>microwave food: hard-boiled vibrations

Mike Monet - there is NO place on this forum for YOUR behavior - your
accusations of a known and beloved member here.    I don't know where
owner Mike is at the moment - he'd usually step in when such an
egregious accusation was being made.   You need to back up though.
You may not agree with Marshall - you don't have to, that is your
choice.  But your accusations are way out of line.  There are dynamics
going on you have no understanding of, so you accuse Marshall of lies.
If you could only see how much your own narrow mind is LYING to
YOU.....    But whether or not you choose to look at that, it is not
accepted behavior on this list to egregiously accuse someone with whom
you disagree of lying and faking.  Until owner Mike gets back in gear -
and I will write him privately, in the case he is just too busy to keep
up with the list at the moment - I would encourage all of us to simply
block Mike Monet, or at the very least, to no longer respond to him in
any way, at least until such time as he shows a willingness to back off
his accusational stance.    Sara