Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 01:37:26 -0700
From: aubuchon.da...@gmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>brewing using magnets

So I just did an experiment where I apparently could dissolve triple the the
amount of sodium bicarbonate and ascorbic acid in distilled water due to the
addition of taping strong negative pole magnets to the side of the cup for 2
days prior to adding chemicals, and during the addition as well.  I am quite
surprised.

One wonders if there would be any advantagous effects to magnetized water
before, as well as during, brewing CS?

David