I have some information that might help but am not sure how it fits. When I first started making CS, I was making 5 ppm by the HVAC method. The CS was run through a tube and a water energizer, which is nothing more than a strong magnet with a hole through its center. What it did I really don't know, just seemed like a good idea at the time.

When I disassembled the machine a few years later I noticed that the clear tubing was clear everywhere except where it had gone through the magnet. There the inside surface had a mirror like coating of silver. So strong magnetic fields do have some effect on CS, but beyond that I don't know.

Marshall