It is really delicious with good tomato juice, preferably fresh squozen.
James Osbourne Holmes
a...@trail.com

-----Original Message-----
From:   Scharbach [SMTP:myf...@mwt.net]
Sent:   Friday, October 08, 1999 3:09 PM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: CS>Body pH

 << File: ATT00011.html >> Kraut juice for probiotics?   Interesting!   And
logical, but I've never heard of it before.   Do you just buy
the kraut and drink the juice from the can or the bag?   Taste like pickle
juice?

Sparrrow

    Does sauerkraut juice fit in here anywhere?  I have developed quite a
liking for  it, especially the fresh, uncooked juice.  I have no way to
determine the pH of it, and take it mostly for the probiotic benefits.  If
anyone on the list is taking sauerkraut juice, please post and let me know
what your thoughts are on the substance.

    Liz