Hi Marshall,
Please refresh my memory. What's CMO?
Léna
On May 29, 2012, at 10:10 AM, Marshall wrote:

I had lyme disease about 25 years ago and was on crutches before getting rid of it. I completely cured the arthritis with CMO.

Marshall

On 5/28/2012 3:44 PM, Guyot Léna wrote:

Hi Asif,
I've got Lyme disease, which, of course, manifests symptoms of arthritis. Whenever I eat things that cause sensitivities (like nightshade or citrus) I find that Alka-Seltzer Gold (can be found at amazon) can neutralize the acidity that contributed to the pain.

Topically, I apply DMSO, quickly followed by shea butter or aloe (DMSO is very drying to the skin) and it's pretty impressive at reducing pain in the area. Another good roll-on (I get the bottles from eBay, is Brokk's mix, which is 75% CS, 15% glycerine, and 10% DMSO. I keep it handy, even in a perfume-sized roll-on in my purse and apply to painful joints. It really helps.

One particular pinkie finger, however, didn't respond much to these treatments, so I started taking tart cherry, which is helpful to gout, and that seemed to resolve that pain.

Also, personal experience: Reiki is wonderful for melting away pain. See if you can find a practitioner, or even become attuned to Reiki so you can practice it yourself. It's warm, relaxing, helps circulation, somehow reduces inflammation, and has made my recovery SOOOOO much more comfortable.

Be well,
Léna