Tel Tofflemire

________________________________
 From: phoenix23002 tds.net <phoenix23...@tds.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Tel Tofflemire is back ,

  Thanks Lola...Thanks a lot !

Welcome back, Tel.  I am so sorry you have been having problems but also very
glad that you seem to have straightened them all out.   Hopefully, life will
return to normal and 'stay' fixed, right?  :)   Lola

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Tel Tofflemire <telt...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Silver seekers & Friends, I was really hacked a couple of weeks ago or
more, and My own website went down. I just got it up and running this morning.