From: Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: CS>May we talk about Shngles vaccine vs. CS?
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 5:12 PM

If I've read you correctly, you are a long time user of EIS/CS, just continue
to do so.  I would not personally contemplate vaccination.  I treated our adult
son for Shingles, and i believe with remarkable results. I am convinced a
persons mental state or disposition, among other things, is one way to spark
Shingles off.

If you are of sound mind, then I don't see the need for doing anything other
than continuing with the EIS/CS.

I stress over some things as most people on this planet would, and I've had
chicken pox as a kid, but I believe it's the mind set or disposition of an
individual that makes the difference.

I'm a long term daily ingester of a small quantity of EIS/CS and I will never
contemplate a vaccination.

Oh, better put in that dreaded Disclaimer:  Not advice, just opinion based on
my mind set <g>.

N.