After looking at that formula/recipe(?) for the black salve I have to
ask myself, is it killing a biological anomoly or is it killing a
parasitic growth that has been diagnose as cancer?
Or a slime mold or such.
If there was an open lesion on hte skins surface, such as a malignant
melanoma or open squamous cell carcinoma, I would hesitate to irritate
it even more with this salve, but if it is on top of something that
might appear to be a small insect bite it would certainly draw out
whatever is the cause of the problem.
Has anyone ever used oleander soup?

Archives: