Dear Vilik,

                   There are many versions of  the so called " structured "
water.
 The type I have been using for research in my clinic is the Pi water. I
contrived to get the URL  for an introductory write -up on Pi water for you. I
do
not know whether it is already available in the US. Let us keep an open mind.
Sometimes we
need some claification on certain aspects of the subject; once done ,it is all
one bright illumination. You will know exactly what you want. I hope I have got
them right here; these URLs will take you  to links which will guide and help
you
.  Here you are:

               Http://www.tznet.com/busn/unusual/structure.htm
               Http://www.digibio.com/
               Http://www.pi-water.com/

  These are sources of information relevant to our discussion and should not be
   interpreted as excuses for commercial exploitation. Please tell me what you
make
   of  it .

     With regards
         Lew

Vilik Rapheles wrote:

> >Lew,

> some of the technical parts.) Can you say more about how to make pi water?
> Can it be done by an individual?
>
>    I just started taking super-ionized water yesterday. I do believe I notice
> something...but subtle. I will report back when I have something more
> substantial
> to say about it.
>
> ~^^V^^~
>
> --