From: drumr...@stny.rr.com
Subject: Re: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2012 #253
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 10:16:40 -0400
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

I also heard that home-generated EIS is better able to cross the BBB. Don't
know if that is true, but I do know that my Siler-Puppy-generated CS seems so
effective for so many different things, and by generating my own, I can use it
lavishly for home and health.Be well,Léna
On Jun 16, 2012, at 10:03 AM, Scotty wrote:And that's why I make my own. It may
not be the "best one out there" but it works for me and those I share it with.
My suggestion would be to make your own and then you become a "parachemist".

Scotty
Have a great day!