Well if Ole Bob was given any merit in his findings, then I can second his
finding that HVAC contains less than at least one popular marketer of a product
purports to achieve.
After pinning one of their promotors down a year or so ago to ion/particle
ratio, with their squillion dollar secret squirrel production methods, it
turned out that a laboratory analysis, incorporating AAS, of several samples of
my little home made LVDC stuff actually had more particle content than their
HVAC product, so I can concur with Ole Bobs findings.
Now, unless actual metallic silver is blasted off the electrodes of any given
marketers production method, resulting in their high particle content, then I
suggest there is no way those particles can come remotely close to the small
size of the particles formed using the usual methods of production.  The only
way that could happen is if that liquid 'bubble' surrounding the ions in that
ionic cluster {i.e. 'particle'} was removed, allowing those ions to actually
bind/bond with each other to form an actual metallic particle.  *If* that is
possible, then that particle could not possibly be as small as produced by most
anyone in the home on this planet.
I'm no chemist, but I'd need some convincing of otherwise.  And I'm not even
referring to any photos they show on a glass slide showing particle dispersion
blah blah etc etc, I'm just reducing it down to it's base level of production.
Oh, and I'm referring to silver and DW *only* as well.
Backside covering: Of course, I am open to correction on any of this also.  An
explanation or description of what constitutes the make up of *their* particles
as opposed to our particles would be welcome, and enlightening, from anyone.
N.