From: Marshall [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:33 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Paralyzed vocal cords

Does anyone have any suggestion on getting paralyzed vocal cords working
again?  My daughter had thyroid cancer, and when they removed her
thyroid her vocal cords got paralyzed.  I have been searching for any
alternative therapies, and have found some Chinese herbs, homeopathic
remedies, and maybe electro stimulation.

Brooks, any research in this area you are aware of.

Thanks,

Marshall

Archives:

-----