That's a great question.  Perhaps you could also ask this "expert" to
produce data that shows it's dangerous.  We'd all like to see that.  ;-)

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
to the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)